Monday, June 9, 2008

The Horse Trailer

So, I want to talk about our Horse Trailer. First my brother in law is upset that I haven't said anything about us using his horse trailer and Second it seems to be a joke on the BBQ circuit about our Horse trailer. So here is the story about the horse trailer.

I ask my brother in law ( Billy Estes) if he used the horse trailer alot. He said that the floor is out but is going to be replaced before I would need to borrow for Pulaski event. So, I went the week before the event to make sure I could hook up to the trailer. Things that jump out at me - Four horse trailer and lots of rust. I thought how in the heck'm I going to back the trailer. So, Once I hooked up to the trailer --my brother in law wouldn't let me take the trailer until I could show him that I could travel around town with the trailer attached. I was nervous but I had no problems.

On the BBQ circuit the trailer is already a Legend - They want us to change our name to the 4 horsemen. Whoa...........

No comments: