Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunset set on Friday night

As you will be able to see in the pictures. I seem to have lost Page and Robert by sunset.

Story: So, the day before the contest I was laid off from my job. I thought we should drown my sorrow with some Jack but what really happen. Page and me went early and set-up the site and we thought Robert and Steve would arrive by noon. Instead because I got laid off Robert had to take my responsibilities at work so they didn't arrive until 6:30. Mike Crabb came out right at 6:45 so I had the usually Jack shot to start the competition. Since Mike was out I took him around to see the contest and all the grills. We got back to the site at 7:15--- The whole liter of Jack was gone and they (Robert and Page) wanted to buy more. I had dinner ready so we ate and by 7:30 Page went for more Jack. He got back to the competition at 7:45 and by 8:00 Page and Robert were done...... I guess they took the hangover for me.....





No comments: